You need to do something about your teeth and now is your chance
At The Perfect Practices patients often tell us "why have I lived with this problem for so long"
Hi my name is Dr Manie Opperman I work with private dental patients who require various periodontal treatments or other similar dental procedures.
If you are worry about your sensitive teeth, or have 'tooth decay' or other symptoms where short, worn or broken teeth solutions can help, I can advise you on the very best and state of the art courses of treatment for short, worn or broken teeth treatments.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'excellent' or 'perfect'.
Perhaps you are considering a new dentist? Our dental surgeons and treatment coordinators are on hand to elaborate on or explain any problem or query you may have about gum disease solutions.We are highly experienced dentists who routinely undertake periodontal treatments for new dental clients in Hare Street.
Free initial consultation
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change and why?
- Why now?
- Is there anything that is preventing you from going ahead? What has stopped you in the past?
- Do I need to lower / raise your expectations?
- Would it be useful to ensure the work is affordable?
We offer recommended gum disease solutions
Not all dentist work results are prefect. We often have to complete remedial treatments to correct inferior restorative density. We are CQC registered and we see over 50000 patients per annum
5 reasons why new private clients come to The Perfect Practices (nr Hare Street)
- Free smile assessment for periodontal treatments
- Excellent patient care
- Use state-of-the-art technology to achieve advanced periodontal treatments / dental techniques
- We have been reviewed in the Daily Mail, Tatler and the Times
- Highly trained team - best cosmetic dentists in Essex
- We treat more anxious and phobic patients in Essex that other practices