Let us help restore lost confidence and create your better smile
The number one thing we hear from our registered patients is "why did I wait?"
My name is Dr Maria Kalkani. I work at our Essex and [county] practices. I am a fully qualified dentist. I am responsible for new patients wanting veneers or other similar treatments.
If you are upset by your decayed or rotten teeth, or have 'enamel degradation' or other symptoms where smile makeovers can help, I can diagnose your dental issues and suggest the correct and most progressive treatments for trial smiles.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'life-changing' or 'unbelievable'.
Thinking about smile makeover? Our dental clinicians and hygienists are on hand to answer any question or query you may have about lumineers veneers. Smile makeovers sounds very Hollywood but they aren't. It is a way of ensuring that your cosmetic dentistry is correctly planned and that your time, budget and dental appointments all give you the very best chance of resulting in the exact look you were planning.
Smile Makeover: High Houses
Designing a Smile Makeover - Choosing the Right Treatments
The team at our dental practice can design a smile makeover that will transform your appearance - and possibly the your quality of your life.
We design our treatment plans around each individual's needs, and no two smile makeovers are the same. This commitment to personalised treatment allows us to deliver superb results. Smile makeovers incorporate new technology that can create a real future smile that you can even try out!
Free first consultation
I always ask new clients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why?
- On a scale of 1-10 where do you want your teeth to be?
- What are your expectations?
- Can we achieve more / less given more time?
- Would it be useful to have transparent prices?
"Very good service and patient care. I really can't speak highly enough of The Perfect Practices. From being absolutely terrified, I now have a plan to transform my teeth that I know I can manage with the support of everyone there. The sign outside the practice says 'dedicated to nervous patients' and from my experience they truly are. If you are scared of taking that first step, just go for it, you won't find better, more caring, expert professionals anywhere!. I have only positive experiences. " More.
Megan Watts, 03-Jan-18 (Ickwell Bedfordshire)
1000s of patients and new customers have been choosing Perfect Practices Dental Group for smile makeovers since 1993. Our patient registration list has re opened in High Houses, Colstrope and Whaddon CM3. Call 020 3773 4450.
Why our lumineers veneers are perhaps better than other dentists
Are you searching for veneers? Please remember not all dentists have been established for 25 years or see over 50,000 patients a year as a group
5 reasons why newly registered patients come to The Perfect Practices (nr High Houses)
- Providing specialist veneers & orthodontic treatments | local Essex practice
- Veneers on finance | low par on pay monthly lumineers veneers
- veneers | 0% finance buy now, pay later?
- We treat more anxious and phobic patients in Essex that other practices
- Our senior dentist was President of the (British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (BACD)
- Perfect Practices has been inspected by the CQC (Care and Quality Commission), the independent regulator of all health and dental services in England