You want a better smile right?
In Essex patient feedback is often "why have I lived with this problem for so long"
Hi my name is Dr David Nolte and I've been working at The Perfect Practices for many years offering patients help and advice on braces and aligners treatments. I work at our Essex practices.
If you are fed up with your missing tooth, or have 'stained teeth' or other symptoms where caps, crowns and fillings / general dentistry procedures can help, I can recommend the appropriate and the leading dental procedures for porcelain crowns.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'extraordinary' or 'excellent'.
Googling a new dentist? Our dentists and periodontists are on hand to elaborate on or explain any question not matter what it is you may have about invisalign treatments.We are highly experienced dentists who routinely undertake braces and aligners for new private patients in Hobbs Cross.
I always ask new registered patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why?
- On a scale of 1-10 where are your teeth now? Why do you think that is?
- What are you trying to achieve with your teeth?
- Do I agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Is the dental work affordable / finance options etc.
Why you should make an appointment today
Please remember not all dentist near Hobbs Cross are the same. Unfortunately we often see badly done cosmetic work or hear of poorly given advice for dentist abroad
5 reasons why new dental patients come to The Perfect Practices Dental Group
- Affordable private dentistry for braces and aligners
- Large choice of services
- braces and aligners | 0% finance buy now, pay later?
- We have been on both the BBC and Channel 4
- We have a passion for excellence
- All of our practices have the very latest more durable, hard wearing as standard
Seeing a local dentist or orthodontist for caps, crowns and fillings / general dentistry procedures or other dental treatments is really easy.
Your dentist will explain your treatment and prices. Please ask for offers and promotions on braces and aligners.
30,000+ Veneers | 19,000+ Smile Makeovers | Est 1993