Now it is time to treat YOU
At The Perfect Practices (TPS) patients often tell us "why have I lived with this problem for so long"
Hello, my name is Dr. Miriam Molins and I look forward to meeting you at The Perfect Practices.
If you are worried by your bad breath, or have 'cracked teeth' or other symptoms where dentures can help, I can diagnose your dental issues and suggest the most popular and ultra modern full dentures (acrylic) for cosmetic dentures.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'astonishing' or 'excellent'.
Thinking about a new dentist? Our dental clinicians and hygienists are on hand to answer any question you may have about cosmetic dentures.We are highly experienced dentists who routinely undertake dentures for new private clients in Further Ford End.
Free expert consultation
I always ask new registered patients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why (not)?
- On a scale of 1-10 where are your teeth now? Why do you think that is?
- Is there anything that is preventing you from going ahead? What has stopped you in the past?
- Do I need to lower / raise your expectations?
- Do I agree (AS YOUR DENTIST) that your goals are reasonable?
We are one of Essex's leading dentists with 10 local practices and with literally hundreds of satisfied patients who already have cosmetic dentures with extraordinary results.
Seeing a local dental specialist or hygienist for dentures or other dental work is really easy.
Your dentist will outline and clarify your treatment and prices. Please ask for offers and promotions etc.