You need to change how you feel about your teeth
In Essex patient feedback is often "why have I lived with this problem for so long"
Hi, my name's Dr. Miriam Molins and I've been with The Perfect Practices for over 5 years. I offer children's dentistry, crowns or caps and cosmetic teeth straightening.
If you are feeling a little insecure about your old cavities, or have 'gum disease (periodontitis)' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can make a diagnosis and then suggest the most popular and superior treatments for front teeth veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'jaw dropping' or 'extraordinary'.
Dental veneers: These super thin dental prosthetics, roughly the thickness of an egg shell, are placed on the teeth surfaces to act as a facade, masking flaws like chips, stains, or small gaps creating a more uniform healthy appearance that looks completely natural. Read more.
Free personalised consultation
I always ask new registered patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear
- On a scale of 1-10 where do you want your teeth to be?
- Do you have any expectations that we should be aware of?
- Do I need to lower / raise your expectations?
- Would it be useful to have transparent prices?
"A professional and personal experience. I had 4 veneers done 5 years ago and have been regularly attending for dentist and hygienist appointments ever since. I trust them to do the best for me and I love my appointments as they are always so lovely.. Not disappointed." More.Poppy Clark (Tottenham London)
"Turn back the hands of time"
Literally thousands of private customers and new patients have been choosing smile enhancing for veneers for decades. Patients often come from Kingswood, Keysoe and Bury Park SS16. Call 020 3773 4450.
Why our paediatric dentistry are perhaps better than other dentists
Browsing Google for children's dentistry? Please remember not all dentists have been established for 25 years or see over 50,000 patients a year as a group
5 reasons why new dental patients come to The Perfect Practices (nr Kingswood)
- Our talented dental team are always here to help new private clients with children's dentistry
- Our implant surgeons have a wealth of experience of a wide range of implant solutions
- Specialist in oral surgery? for children's dentistry
- We have more dedicated specialists in each area of dentistry than other practices within Essex
- The Perfect Practices Dental Group has been inspected by the CQC (Care and Quality Commission), the independent regulator of all health and dental services in England
- We have been on both the BBC and Channel 4
We are one of Essex's leading dentists with 10 local practices and with literally hundreds of pleased patients who already have front teeth veneers with unbelievable results.
Seeing a local dental specialist or orthodontist for veneers or other I'm Dr Kayur Patel and my goal is to inspire people to take action to keep their mouth healthy and their smiles whiter is really easy.
Your dentist will answer your treatment and prices. Please ask for dental treatment promotions and discounts.