smile makeovers: Your new smile - For the teeth you always want
The number one thing we hear from our private dental patients is "That our results are amazing"
Hi, my name's Dr Ali Daftari and I've been with The Perfect Practices for over 5 years. I offer smile makeovers, routine examinations and porcelain inlay or onlays.
If you are tired of your missing teeth, or have 'gaps' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can recommend the appropriate and most progressive courses of treatment for veneers for all your teeth.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'astounding' or 'unique'.
Dental veneers: These super thin dental prosthetics, roughly the thickness of an egg shell, are placed on the teeth surfaces to act as a facade, masking flaws like chips, stains, or small gaps creating a more uniform healthy appearance that looks completely natural. Read more.
Free initial consultation
I always ask newly registered patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change and why?
- Why now?
- Do you have a budget in mind?
- Do I / we agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Do I agree (AS YOUR DENTIST) that your goals are reasonable?
Why our practice? Book an appointment, it is free and we have a simple online booking system
We like to think that not all dental surgeons are the same.
5 reasons why new private clients come to The Perfect Practices (nr Langham)
- Specialist in oral surgery? for smile makeovers
- Multi award winning cosmetic dentists
- Book online super fast appointments
- We have fitted over 20,000 veneers
- More than ten practices across Essex and the South East
- Perfect Practices has been inspected by the CQC (Care and Quality Commission), the independent regulator of all health and dental services in England