Beautiful. Colourful. You
We often hear from new dental patients "why did I not get my teeth fixed earlier"
Hi my name is Dr. Miriam Molins, I am responsible for veneers dental procedures here at Perfect Practices.
If you are suffering with your crooked teeth, or have 'unattractive Smile' or other symptoms where dental bridges can help, I can diagnose your dental issues and suggest the right and the latest courses of treatment for tooth bridges.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'jaw dropping' or 'incredible'.
Are Googling for a new dentist? Our dental clinicians and orthodontists are on hand to explain any question or query you may have about enamel veneers.We are highly experienced dentists who routinely undertake veneers for new patients in Newman's End.
Free no hassle consultation
I always ask new private customers come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear
- Do you have a time scale in which you would like this treatment done by? Eg. Wedding/special event
- What changes would you like to see?
- Do I / we agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Would it be useful to ensure the work is affordable?
"A healthy, beautiful smile is incredibly important"
Literally thousands of private clients and new private clients have been choosing The Perfect Practices (TPS) for dental bridges for over a quarter of century. We have new dental clients for all over Newman's End, Mucking and Upper Dean CM17. Call 020 3773 4450.
We think our veneers are the very best
Please note are fees are highly competitive and are regularly checked again other Essex dental practices near Newman's End . The Perfect Practices (nr Newman's End) has appointments in the Morning, Afternoon and Evening
5 reasons why newly registered patients come to The Perfect Practices
- veneers | 0% finance buy now, pay later?
- Free aftercare for veneers
- State of the art facility for veneers | local Essex practice
- We treat more anxious and phobic patients in Essex that other practices
- We see over 10,000 patients a year
- We have completed over 2600 smile makeovers