braces and aligners: Kiss your old smile goodbye!
We often hear from new dental clients "That our results are amazing"
Hi my name is Dr Natalie Frendo-Cumbo I work with patients who require various braces and aligners or other similar dental treatments.
If you are suffering with your misaligned teeth, or have 'gums' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can offer you the correct and cutting edge courses of treatment for gingival veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'eye-opening' or 'unique'.
Dental veneers: These super thin dental prosthetics, roughly the thickness of an egg shell, are placed on the teeth surfaces to act as a facade, masking flaws like chips, stains, or small gaps creating a more uniform healthy appearance that looks completely natural. Read more.
Free personalised consultation
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear
- Any family history of this?
- Is there anything that is preventing you from going ahead? What has stopped you in the past?
- Do I / we agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Do I agree (AS YOUR DENTIST) that your goals are reasonable?
Why our invisible braces are perhaps better than other dentists
Please note are fees are highly competitive and are regularly checked again other Essex dental practices near Pitsea . We have created an ambience of relaxation and well-being
5 reasons why new private customers come to The Perfect Practices
- 1000s of happy braces and aligners patients | 7k implants placed
- Professional care industry leading professional service transparent costs
- Providing specialist braces and aligners & orthodontic treatments | local Essex practice
- Our Clinic has been running for over 25 years / thousands of happy patients / established
- We have been on both the BBC and Channel 4
- More than ten practices across Essex and the South East