periodontal disease: There really is no such thing as natural beauty
At The Perfect Practices patients often tell us "why have I lived with this problem for so long"
Hi my name is Dr Sarah Good, I am a periodontal disease course of treatments dentist.
If you are worry about your yellow or stained teeth, or have 'cracked teeth' or other symptoms where periodontal disease can help, I can make a diagnosis and then suggest the appropriate and the most advanced dental procedures for oral cancer screenings.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'unbelievable' or 'spectacular'.
Maybe you are now considering gum disease solutions? in Ashdon
The health of your gums is extremely important, as they provide a foundation and structure for your teeth and can also affect cosmetic treatment such as getting veneers
If the gums are decayed or compromised, and left untreated, tooth decay and tooth loss can result.
We are able to provide our patients with brilliant long term results, non-surgically. Many of our patients from Ashdon have completely eliminated periodontal disease from their mouth. Have beautifully healthy teeth and gums with fresh breath; letting you to socialise with confidence again.
Free dental consultations
I always ask new private dental patients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile, is for health reasons or self confidence etc?
- What have you tried so far? How has that worked?
- What are your expectations?
- Do I / we agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Would it be useful to cost the work and include finance?
"Really happy with the final result. Professional, efficient, no messing. Emergency Dental Treatment. " More.
Serenity Johnson, 25-Jan-18 (Lower Weald Buckinghamshire)
"Show me a smile, and I'll show you one back"
50,000+ pa of dental clients and new patients have been choosing The Perfect Practices Dental Group for periodontal disease for over a quarter of century. new private patients come from Ashdon, Westbourne Green and NW11 CB10. Call 020 3773 4450.
Why you should make an appointment today
Not all dentist work results are prefect. We often have to complete remedial treatments to correct unsatisfactory restorative density. We are CQC registered and we see over 50000 patients per annum
5 reasons why new private clients come to The Perfect Practices (TPS)
- Professional yet affordable dental care for periodontal disease | local Essex practice
- Multi award winning cosmetic dentists
- periodontal disease | 0% finance buy now, pay later?
- Our Clinic has been running for over 25 years / thousands of happy patients / established
- We see over 10,000 patients a year
- We have hundreds of repeat clients