braces and aligners: 67% of women surveyed wanted a better smile
At The Perfect Practices patients often tell us "why did I not have this done sooner?"
My name is Dr Kayur Patel and I am a fully qualified dental practitioners. I am responsible for new private dental patients wanting braces and aligners.
If you are Please remember not all dentists offer the same level of patient care and respect as The Perfect Practices (nr Rawreth Shot) or have access to the same technology, knowledge and experience your old cavities, or have 'overbite' or other symptoms where underbite solutions can help, I can diagnose your dental issues and suggest the right and the most advanced dental procedures for underbite treatments.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'fabulous' or 'wonderful'.
Our dental professionals and periodontists are on hand to clarify any problem or query you may have about removable aligners.We are highly experienced dentists who routinely undertake braces and aligners for new patients in Rawreth Shot.
Free personalised consultation
I always ask new registered patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change and why?
- On a scale of 1-10 where are your teeth now? Why do you think that is?
- Is there anything that is preventing you from going ahead? What has stopped you in the past?
- What type of smile are you looking for? Do you have anyone/celeb in mind?
- Would it be useful to have transparent prices?