You might as well!
In Essex patient feedback is often "why have I lived with this problem for so long"
Hi my name is Dr Sheila Nguyen and I've been working at The Perfect Practices (nr South Weald) for many years offering patients help and advice on braces and aligners treatments. I work at our Essex practices.
If you are stressed by your gaps in front teeth, or have 'sensitive teeth' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can diagnose your dental issues and suggest the right and superior dental treatments for fitted veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'striking' or 'jaw-dropping'.
Dental veneers: These super thin dental prosthetics, roughly the thickness of an egg shell, are placed on the teeth surfaces to act as a facade, masking flaws like chips, stains, or small gaps creating a more uniform healthy appearance that looks completely natural. Read more.
Free personalised consultation
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile, is for health reasons or self confidence etc?
- Why now?
- What do you hope we can achieve correctively?
- Do I need to lower / raise your expectations?
- Is the dental work affordable / finance options etc.
"They do deliver what you have been dreaming of!. The procedure was very efficient and had done everything to such an immaculate level. Every staff member was so professional. I'm even thinking about going back for some more work!. Best dental experience of my life." More.Gianna Matthews (Ickwell Bedfordshire)
"Why we are popular with patients"
Why you should book now
Please remember not all dental clinicians have in house specialists
5 reasons why new private patients come to The Perfect Practices Dental Group
- braces and aligners: Advanced / full x-rays included
- Same day treatment for orthodontic treatments
- Book online super fast appointments
- We have a 5 Star rating on trust pilot & Google+
- We have more dedicated specialists in each area of dentistry than other practices within Essex
- More than ten practices across Essex and the South East
Seeing a local dentist or periodontist for veneers or other I'm Dr Paul Abrahams and my goal is to inspire people to take action to keep their mouth healthy and their smiles whiter is really easy.
Your dentist will answer your treatment and prices. Please ask for dental special offers and promos for braces and aligners.