The number one thing we hear from our private clients near Southend is "why did I wait?"
Hi my name is Dr David Bloom and I've been working at The Perfect Practices (nr Southend) for many years offering patients help and advice on braces and aligners dental treatments.
If you are suffering with your stained teeth, or have 'chipped teeth' or other symptoms where smile makeovers can help, I can offer you the appropriate and the leading course of treatments for digital smile designing.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'spectacular' or 'tremendous'.
Are you a patient Googling for smile makeover? Our dental professionals and hygienists are on hand to inform or clarify any 12,500+ Dental Implants you may have about private orthodontic treatments. Smile makeovers sounds very Hollywood but they aren't. It is a way of ensuring that your cosmetic dentistry is correctly planned and that your time, budget and dental appointments all give you the very best chance of resulting in the exact look you were planning. Book appointment.
Designing a Smile Makeover - Choosing the Right Treatments
The team at our private practice can design a smile makeover that will transform your appearance - and possibly the your quality of your life.
We design our treatment plans around each individual's needs, and no two smile makeovers are the same. This commitment to personalised treatment allows us to deliver superb results. Smile makeovers incorporate new technology that can create a real future smile that you can even try out!
Free dental consultations
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear
- Why now?
- What changes would you like to see?
- What type of smile are you looking for? Do you have anyone/celeb in mind?
- Do I agree (AS YOUR DENTIST) that your goals are reasonable?
We think our braces and aligners are the very best
Worried about finding the right dentist near Southend? At the Perfect Practices we have 9 clinics and 11 dentists
5 reasons why new registered patients come to The Perfect Practices
- Specialist in oral surgery? for braces and aligners
- Veneers on finance | low par on pay monthly private orthodontic treatments
- 1000s of happy braces and aligners patients | 7k implants placed
- Perfect Practices has been inspected by the CQC (Care and Quality Commission), the independent regulator of all health and dental services in England
- We are CQC registered and we see over 10000 patients
- We have created an ambience of relaxation and well-being
Seeing a local dental specialist or orthodontist for smile makeovers or other dental work (including crowns or caps is really easy.
Your dentist will outline and clarify your treatment and prices. Please ask for promotions, discounts and special offer for braces and aligners.
"Excellent!. My first experience was for an emergency appointment and they were more than happy to fit me in despite not being registered for the follow up appointment, despite the Dr Bhavna Doshi being off sick they were more than happy to fit me in to see another dental professional instead of asking me to rebook. I find the staff and service to be. " More.
Stephanie V., 28-Feb-18 (Beaconsfield Buckinghamshire)