Go for it!
We often hear from new patients "why did I wait?"
Hello, I'm Dr David Bloom and I perform the following treatments at The Perfect Practices: braces and aligners, porcelain inlay or onlays and veneers.
If you are annoyed by your enamel erosion, or have 'gum disease (periodontitis)' or other symptoms where dentures can help, I can offer you the very best and ultra modern full dentures (acrylic) for partial dentures.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'unforgettable' or 'awe-inspiring'.
Our dentists and periodontists are on hand to clarify any question or query you may have about cfast cosmetic tooth alignments.We are highly experienced dentists who routinely undertake braces and aligners for newly registered patients in Tilekiln Green.
Free expert consultation
I always ask new private dental patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why?
- Have you looked into any possible treatments that you think you might like?
- What changes would you like to see?
- What type of smile are you looking for? Do you have anyone/celeb in mind?
- Would it be useful to cost the work and include finance?
1000s of private dental clients and new customers have been choosing The Perfect Practices (TPS) for dentures for over a quarter of century. 16-Dec-16 Tilekiln Green, Fancott and Hartford End CM22. Call 020 3773 4450.
Why our practice? Book now, there is no charge for your first appointment
Worried about finding the right dental professional near Tilekiln Green? At the Perfect Practices we have 9 clinics and 11 dentists
5 reasons why new dental patients come to The Perfect Practices (nr Tilekiln Green)
- We only work with the highest quality branded products, carefully chosen by our lead dentists
- Orthodontic consultation
- Over 5000 braces and aligners patients
- We have been on both the BBC and Channel 4
- We see over 10,000 patients a year
- More than ten practices across Essex and the South East
Seeing a local dentist or periodontist for dentures or other dental work is really easy.
Your dentist will answer your treatment and prices. Please ask for offers and promotions.