braces and aligners: Your smile - For that super Feminine Look You Always Wanted. Buy teeth retainers
The number one thing we hear from our private patients is "why did I not have this done sooner?"
Welcome to Perfect Practices, my name is Dr Becky Walker and I'm one of the resident dental practitioners here.
If you are suffering with your big teeth, or have 'gaps' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can advise you on the right and state of the art dental procedures for veneers or whitening.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'effortless' or 'incredible'.
Dental veneers: These super thin dental prosthetics, roughly the thickness of an egg shell, are placed on the teeth surfaces to act as a facade, masking flaws like chips, stains, or small gaps creating a more uniform healthy appearance that looks completely natural. Read more.
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile, is for health reasons or self confidence etc?
- On a scale of 1-10 where are your teeth now? Why do you think that is?
- What changes would you like to see?
- Can we achieve more / less given more time?
- Would it be useful to cost the work and include finance?
Why our teeth retainers offer really very good results
We like to think that not all dentists are the same.
5 reasons why new dental clients come to The Perfect Practices
- braces and aligners | 0% finance buy now, pay later? | local Hertfordshire practice
- Award winning dental implants
- braces and aligners: Advanced / full x-rays included
- Our senior dentist was President of the (British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (BACD)
- We have more dedicated specialists in each area of dentistry than other practices within Hertfordshire
- We treat more anxious and phobic patients in Hertfordshire that other practices
Seeing a local dentist or orthodontist for veneers or other dental treatments is really easy.
Your dentist will answer your treatment and prices. Please ask for offers and promotions etc.