teeth grinding: Indulge yourself
The number one thing we hear from our dental clients near Harpenden Common is "why did I not have teeth grinding sooner"
Hello, my name is Dr Maria Kalkani and I look forward to meeting you at smile enhancing.
If you are annoyed by your gums, or have 'sensitive teeth' or other symptoms where teeth grinding can help, I can make a diagnosis and then suggest the right and the most modern procedures for bruxism treatments.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'spectacular' or 'really very good'.
Are Googling for a new dentist? Our dentists and orthodontists are on hand to explain any 12,500+ Dental Implants you may have about bruxism treatments.We are highly experienced dentists who routinely undertake teeth grinding for new patients in Great Hormead.
Free expert consultation
I always ask new registered patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change and why?
- Have you wanted to correct your teeth/smile for a long time
- What are your expectations?
- Do I need to lower / raise your expectations?
- Is the dental work affordable / finance options etc.
"I can smile - a lot"
Literally thousands of private customers and new private clients have been choosing The Perfect Practices for teeth grinding for decades. Patients often come from Great Hormead, Chapel End and Bulstrode SG9. Call 01992 878 030.
Why our bruxism treatments are perhaps better than other dentists
Please remember not all dental practitioners have in house specialists
5 reasons why newly registered patients come to Perfect Practices Dental Group
- State of the art facility for teeth grinding | local Hertfordshire practice
- Professional care industry leading professional service transparent costs
- Same day treatment for teeth grinding
- We are certified and CQC registered
- High appointment availability - fast track no wait appointments
- Our Clinic has been running for over 25 years / thousands of happy patients / established
Seeing a local dentist or hygienist for teeth grinding or other dental work (including implants, single or multiple is really easy.
Your dentist will inform or clarify your treatment and prices. Please ask for promotions, discounts and special offer.