You might as well!
At Perfect Practices Dental Group patients often tell us "the results are simply amazing."
Hi my name is Dr David Nolte, I am responsible for smile makeovers dental procedures.
If you are completely fed up with your tooth decay, or have 'bad breath' or other symptoms where teeth whitening can help, I can diagnose your dental issues and suggest the correct and the most advanced course of treatments for smile whitening.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'jaw dropping' or 'fabulous'.
Perhaps you are considering a new dentist? Our dentists and hygienists are on hand to embarrassed by any 12,500+ Dental Implants you may have about smile design dentistry.We are highly experienced dentists who routinely undertake smile makeovers for new customers in Cheapside.
Free first consultation
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why?
- Why now?
- What are your expectations?
- Do I agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Would it be useful to have transparent prices?
"GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE THANK YOU. Because I am so impressed with the patience, knowledge and care shown by my dental team. I'm terrified of the Dentist having. " More.
Lily Campbell, 23-Aug-18 (Aston Hertfordshire)
1000s of private dental clients and new dental clients have been choosing The Perfect Practices for teeth whitening . Our patient registration list has re opened in Cheapside, Ridgmont and Park Langley SG9. Call 01992 878 030.
We offer recommended smile makeovers
Not all dentist work results are prefect. We often have to complete remedial treatments to correct inferior aesthetic density. We are CQC registered and we see over 50000 patients per annum
5 reasons why new private dental patients come to Perfect Practices
- Over 5000 smile makeovers patients
- Same day treatment for smile design dentistry
- Free smile assessment for smile makeovers
- The Perfect Practices Dental Group has appointments in the Morning, Afternoon and Evening
- The Perfect Practices (nr Cheapside) has been inspected by the CQC (Care and Quality Commission), the independent regulator of all health and dental services in England
- Our Clinic has been running for over 25 years / thousands of happy patients / established
"A professional and personal experience. This is the most professional and friendly dentist service that I have visited. Fast treatment and amazing staff that make you feel at ease.. Excellent experience all round. " More.
Brooke Matthews, 23-May-17 (Lee Gate Bedfordshire)