78% of men and women asked, admitted to smile envy and 58% wished their teeth were straighter
We often hear from new registered patients "why did I not have this done sooner?"
Hello, I'm Dr Paul Abrahams and I perform the following treatments at Perfect Practices Dental Group: category, oral health assessments and teeth straightening.
If you are completely fed up with your ugly or misshaped teeth, or have 'chipped teeth' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can diagnose your dental issues and suggest the right and ultra modern procedures for front teeth veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'tremendous' or 'striking'.
Dental veneers: These super thin dental prosthetics, roughly the thickness of an egg shell, are placed on the teeth surfaces to act as a facade, masking flaws like chips, stains, or small gaps creating a more uniform healthy appearance that looks completely natural. Read more.
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why (not)?
- Does the position, colour or shape (teeth) bother you?
- Do you have any expectations that we should be aware of?
- Do I agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Do I agree (AS YOUR DENTIST) that your goals are reasonable?
"I have my smile and confidence back. Very relaxed atmosphere, everyone is very friendly work that has been carried out is excellent no pressure to have unnecessary work done you are kept informed of the procedure needed, and how best to complete it, taking into cost and longevity of the work great dental professional, (good sense of humour as well!!!). Maria was the best and most. " More.
Tav Spencer, 26-May-17 (Nettleden Hertfordshire)
We offer recommended category
Are a private dental client you looking for category? aesthetic dentistry is a highly skilled professional and not all dentists offer the same level range of services you will find at Perfect Practices
5 reasons why new dental patients come to smile enhancing
- We only work with the highest quality branded products, carefully chosen by our lead dentists
- Smile with confidence | Recommended for keyword
- Quality & friendly care for keyword and all category
- We treat more anxious and phobic patients in Hertfordshire that other practices
- Our Clinic has been running for over 25 years / thousands of happy patients / established
- The Perfect Practices Dental Group also offer bespoke smile makeovers and facial aesthetic treatments like dermal fillers