veneers: 67% of women surveyed wanted a better smile
At The Perfect Practices patients often tell us "why did I wait so long for veneers?"
Hi my name is Dr Noushin Attari, I am a veneers course of treatments dental professional.
If you are completely fed up with your crowded teeth, or have 'narrow smile' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can make a diagnosis and then suggest the correct and the most advanced treatments for front teeth veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'brilliant' or 'breathtaking'.
Dental veneers: These super thin dental prosthetics, roughly the thickness of an egg shell, are placed on the teeth surfaces to act as a facade, masking flaws like chips, stains, or small gaps creating a more uniform healthy appearance that looks completely natural. Read more.
Free dental consultations
I always ask new private dental clients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why?
- Do you have a time scale in which you would like this treatment done by? Eg. Wedding/special event
- Is there anything that is preventing you from going ahead? What has stopped you in the past?
- What type of smile are you looking for? Do you have anyone/celeb in mind?
- Is the dental work affordable / finance options etc.
1000s of patients and new dental clients have been choosing Perfect Practices Dental Group for veneers for decades. We cover all of Wandon End, Ivinghoe Aston and Leighton Buzzard LU2. Call 01992 878 030.
Why our practice? Book now, there is no charge for your first appointment
Not all dentist work results are prefect. We often have to complete remedial treatments to correct awful cosmetic density. We are CQC registered and we see over 50000 patients per annum
5 reasons why new patients come to The Perfect Practices Dental Group
- Quality & friendly care for front teeth veneers and all veneers | local Hertfordshire practice
- Five star patient experience
- Our talented dental team are always here to help new dental patients with veneers
- We have been on both the BBC and Channel 4
- We have more dedicated specialists in each area of dentistry than other practices within Hertfordshire
- Highly trained team - best cosmetic dental surgeons in Hertfordshire
Seeing a local dentist or orthodontist for veneers or other oral or dental treatments is really easy.
Your dentist will inform or clarify your treatment and prices. Please ask for special discounts and offers.