smile makeovers: It's worth a shot!
In Hertfordshire patient feedback is often "why did I wait so long for smile makeovers?"
Hi my name is Dr Gurs Sehmi, I am responsible for smile makeovers course of treatments here at The Perfect Practices.
If you are affected by your gum disease / discolouration, or have 'buck teeth' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can advise you on the appropriate and the most advanced courses of treatment for 4 porcelain veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'jaw-dropping' or 'extraordinary'.
are you searching Google to to arrange having porcelain or Durathin veneers, is that right? Our dentists and hygienists are on hand to outline and clarify any question you may have about smile improvement treatments.
How long do veneers take?
Every case is slightly different but as a guide smile makeovers using veneers can take as little as two to three appointments close to Furneux Pelham over a two week period. Colour matching is imperative to give a natural look. Book online.
However, if you have an event to attend, or need them earlier, we can liaise with our laboratory to get your smile with us sooner.
Free expert consultation
I always ask new private customers come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change and why?
- Do you have a time scale in which you would like this treatment done by? Eg. Wedding/special event
- What do you hope we can achieve aesthetically?
- Can we achieve more / less given more time?
- Would it be useful to have transparent prices?
"Relaxing, helpful and professional. Professionalism and good dental care. Great people kind and very thoughtful. " More.
Damian Spencer, 23-Mar-18 (Netherfield Buckinghamshire)
"Turn back the hands of time"
50,000+ pa of dental clients and new private dental clients have been choosing The Perfect Practices Dental Group for veneers . 16-Dec-16 Furneux Pelham, Upper Sundon and Blackheath SG9. Call 01992 878 030.
Why you should book now
Please remember not all dentist near Furneux Pelham are the same. Unfortunately we often see unsatisfactory reshaping and contouring work or hear of poorly given advice for dentist abroad
5 reasons why newly registered patients come to The Perfect Practices (TPS)
- Use state-of-the-art technology to achieve advanced smile makeovers / dental techniques | local Hertfordshire practice
- Free initial consultation for smile improvement treatments
- High quality caring approach for smile makeovers
- Our senior dentist was President of the (British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (BACD)
- High appointment availability - fast track no wait appointments
- We have been reviewed in the Daily Mail, Tatler and the Times