The number one thing we hear from our private dental clients is "why did I not have this done sooner?"
Hi my name is Dr Druian and I've been working at The Perfect Practices for many years offering patients help and advice on veneers dental procedures here at Perfect Practices.
If you are tired of your discoloured teeth, or have 'gaps in front teeth' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can diagnose your dental issues and suggest the very best and the most modern full dentures (acrylic) for smile veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'astounding' or 'eye-opening'.
Dental veneers: These super thin dental prosthetics, roughly the thickness of an egg shell, are placed on the teeth surfaces to act as a facade, masking flaws like chips, stains, or small gaps creating a more uniform healthy appearance that looks completely natural. Read more.
Free personalised consultation
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile, is for health reasons or self confidence etc?
- Any family history of this?
- What do you hope we can achieve restoratively?
- Do I / we agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Do I agree (AS YOUR DENTIST) that your goals are reasonable?
1000s of patients and new private clients have been choosing The Perfect Practices Dental Group for veneers since 1993. Patients often come from Shaftenhoe End, Henlow and Stevington SG8. Call 01992 878 030.
Why you should book now
Not all dentist work results are prefect. We often have to complete remedial treatments to correct imperfect corrective density. We are CQC registered and we see over 50000 patients per annum
5 reasons why new private dental clients come to The Perfect Practices (nr Standon Green End)
- State of the art facility for veneers | local Hertfordshire practice
- Express 3 day veneers
- Open evenings & weekends for veneers
- We see over 10,000 patients a year
- We are CQC registered and we see over 10000 patients
- More than ten practices across Hertfordshire and the South East
We are one of Hertfordshire's leading dentists with 10 local practices and with literally hundreds of very pleased registered patients who already have smile veneers with jaw dropping results.
Seeing a local dental professional or orthodontist for veneers or other oral or dental treatments is really easy.
Your dentist will inform or clarify your treatment and prices. Please ask for dental special offers and promos.