You might as well!
The number one thing we hear from our Hertfordshire dental clients is "why did I not have implants sooner"
Hi my name is Dr Manie Opperman and I've been working at The Perfect Practices (nr Bower Heath) for many years offering patients help and advice on implants course of treatments.
If you are completely fed up with your ugly or misshaped teeth, or have 'current smile' or other symptoms where implants can help, I can diagnose your dental issues and suggest the most popular and the leading procedures for teeth implants.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'unbelievable' or 'effortless'.
Are you a patient in need of implants? Have missing teeth? From single tooth to full mouth implants dental implants are your permanent solution. Our dentists and orthodontists are on hand to outline and clarify any 12,500+ Dental Implants you may have about teeth implants.
Comprehensive Complete Implant Care Plan: Thorley
We offer the most comprehensive dental assessments in the world for all dental implants. We can advise patients on concerns about bone loss, bone grafts and maintenance. Our implants will allow you to chew and speak correctly.
The thorough approach of our dedicated implant team is proof of our commitment to creating the best smiles possible for our clients.
We use our years of experience along with the latest technology to formulate a customised treatment plan for you. An implant is an artificial tooth root that is placed into your jaw to hold a replacement tooth or bridge firmly in place. The tooth colour is matched to your existing teeth. Our results look completely natural
Free initial consultation
I always ask new private dental patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change and why?
- How long have they been like this?
- What changes would you like to see?
- Can we achieve more / less given more time?
- Would it be useful to ensure the work is affordable?
Why our teeth implants are perhaps better than other dentists
Please remember not all dental specialists have in house specialists
5 reasons why new patients come to smile enhancing
- Use state-of-the-art technology to achieve advanced implants / dental techniques
- Highly skilled & experienced clinicians & nurses
- Providing specialist implants & orthodontic treatments | local Hertfordshire practice
- We treat more anxious and phobic patients in Hertfordshire that other practices
- We have hundreds of repeat clients
- We are CQC registered and we see over 10000 patients