general dentistry procedures: Your smile - For that Wow Factor You Always Wanted
The number one thing we hear from our dental clients is "why did I not have this done sooner?"
Hi my name is Dr. Dipa Patel and I've been working at smile enhancing for many years offering patients help and advice on general dentistry procedures dental treatments. I work at our Hertfordshire practices.
If you are feeling a little insecure about your Wisdom Teeth, or have 'halitosis' or other symptoms where general dentistry procedures can help, I can make a diagnosis and then suggest the most popular and ultra modern dental procedures for wisdom teeth removal.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'epic' or 'life-changing'.
Are a private client you looking for a new dentist? Our dentists and hygienists are on hand to inform or clarify any 12,500+ Dental Implants you may have about wisdom teeth removal.We are highly experienced dentists who routinely undertake general dentistry procedures for new dental patients in St Albans.
Free first consultation
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why?
- Any other problems you want us to look at the same time?
- What do you hope we can achieve cosmetically?
- Do I agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Would it be useful to have transparent prices?
"Helped me find a dentist right away and get my gums sorted out once and for all The results are really good and my husband will not longer tease me!. Emergency booking availability. Very good dentist. " More.
Rachel Webb, 29-May-18 (E8 London)
"Nothing you wear is more important than your smile"
Literally thousands of private dental clients and new private patients have been choosing The Perfect Practices for general dentistry procedures since 1993. We have newly registered patients for all over St Albans, Greenleys and St Paul's Cray AL1. Call 01992 878 030.
Why you should make an appointment today
We like to think that not all dental specialists have the facilities, technology or specialist training that you come to expect from a Perfect Practices' dentist
5 reasons why new customers come to The Perfect Practices Dental Group
- Patient satisfaction assured? for general dentistry procedures
- Great for nervous patients
- Specialist in oral surgery? for general dentistry procedures | local Hertfordshire practice
- We have created an ambience of relaxation and well-being
- We see over 10,000 patients a year
- Our Clinic has been running for over 25 years / thousands of happy patients / established