Now it is time to treat YOU
We often hear from new patients "why did I wait so long for implants?"
Hi my name is Dr Paul Abrahams, I am responsible for implants treatments.
If you are upset by your missing teeth, or have 'cracked teeth' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can diagnose your dental issues and suggest the very best and most progressive full dentures (acrylic) for top teeth veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'tremendous' or 'fantastic'.
Dental veneers: These super thin dental prosthetics, roughly the thickness of an egg shell, are placed on the teeth surfaces to act as a facade, masking flaws like chips, stains, or small gaps creating a more uniform healthy appearance that looks completely natural. Read more.
Free first appointment
I always ask new customers come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile, is for health reasons or self confidence etc?
- What have you tried so far? How has that worked?
- What are your expectations?
- What type of smile are you looking for? Do you have anyone/celeb in mind?
- Do I agree (AS YOUR DENTIST) that your goals are reasonable?
"Excellent dental practice. I'm beginning not to when the feedback form insists I write something in every box. Made an emergency appointment a breeze. " More.
Hannah Williamson, 05-Jul-18 (Millbrook Bedfordshire)
"Nothing you wear is more important than your smile"
Literally 1000s of registered patients and new private dental patients have been choosing The Perfect Practices (nr Lower Green) for veneers for decades. new dental patients come from Lower Green, Skirmett and Mount Pleasant SG5. Call 01992 878 030.
Why use The Perfect Practices for your tooth implants
We are often asked to fix poor restorative work that has not worked as the patient hoped
5 reasons why newly registered patients come to The Perfect Practices Dental Group
- Quality & friendly care for tooth implants and all implants | local Hertfordshire practice
- Family run private dentist | welcoming new patients?
- Open evenings & weekends for implants
- The Perfect Practices (TPS) has been inspected by the CQC (Care and Quality Commission), the independent regulator of all health and dental services in England
- We have a passion for excellence
- Perfect Practices also offer bespoke smile makeovers and facial aesthetic treatments like dermal fillers
Seeing a local dentist or hygienist for veneers or other dental treatments is really easy.
Your dentist will inform or clarify your treatment and prices. Please ask for new patient discounts and offers.