You need to change how you feel about your teeth
We often hear from new customers "why did I wait so long for braces and aligners?"
Hi my name is Dr Maria Kalkani and I've been working at Perfect Practices for many years offering patients help and advice on braces and aligners courses of treatment. I work at our Hertfordshire practices.
If you are bothered by your gum disease / discolouration, or have 'chipped teeth' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can advise you on the correct and cutting edge dental treatments for cosmetic teeth veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'mind-blowing' or 'excellent'.
are you Googling to explore the possibility of having composite or immediate veneers, is that right? Our dentists and treatment coordinators are on hand to explain any question you may have about orthodontic retainers.
How long do veneers take?
Every case is slightly different but as a guide smile makeovers using veneers can take as little as two to three appointments close to Lower Woodside over a two week period. Colour matching is imperative to give a natural look. Book online.
However, if you have an event to attend, or need them earlier, we can liaise with our laboratory to get your smile with us sooner.
Free personalised consultation
I always ask new dental clients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile, is for health reasons or self confidence etc?
- Do you have a time scale in which you would like this treatment done by? Eg. Wedding/special event
- What changes would you like to see?
- Can we achieve more / less given more time?
- Would it be useful to have transparent prices?
"I wake up every morning literally with a smile on my face"
Literally thousands of patients and new patients have been choosing The Perfect Practices for veneers for over a quarter of century. We treat new clients from Lower Woodside, Green Street and Bardfield End Green AL9. Call 01992 878 030.
We offer recommended orthodontic retainers
We often have to complete remedial treatments to correct inferior restorative density done abroad
5 reasons why new private patients come to Perfect Practices Dental Group
- Open evenings & weekends for braces and aligners
- Dental braces from £1,500 | now with digital oral scan?
- Same day treatment for braces and aligners
- We have been on both the BBC and Channel 4
- We are CQC registered and we see over 10000 patients
- We treat more anxious and phobic patients in Hertfordshire that other practices
50,000+ patients pa | Combined experience 400 years+ | Est 1993