veneers: Your smile - For that Wow Factor You Always Wanted
At The Perfect Practices patients often tell us "thank goodness I can smile again"
Welcome to The Perfect Practices (nr New Greens), my name is Dr Mohammed Almuzian and I'm one of the resident dentists here.
If you are bothered by your gum disease / discolouration, or have 'gum disease (periodontitis)' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can advise you on the most popular and the most modern and up to date dental procedures for gum veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'perfect' or 'brilliant'.
Dental veneers: These super thin dental prosthetics, roughly the thickness of an egg shell, are placed on the teeth surfaces to act as a facade, masking flaws like chips, stains, or small gaps creating a more uniform healthy appearance that looks completely natural. Read more.
Free first appointment
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear
- Does the position, colour or shape (teeth) bother you?
- What are you trying to achieve with your teeth?
- Can we achieve more / less given more time?
- Would it be useful to cost the work and include finance?
"Worry less, smile more"
50,000+ pa of patients and new dental clients have been choosing The Perfect Practices Dental Group for veneers since 1993. We cover all of New Greens, Highfield and Rableyheath AL3. Call 01992 878 030.
Why our thin porcelain veneers are perhaps better than other dentists
Please remember not all dentist near New Greens are the same. Unfortunately we often see substandard cosmetic work or hear of poorly given advice for dentist abroad
5 reasons why new private dental clients come to Perfect Practices Dental Group
- Free smile assessment for veneers
- Our implant surgeons have a wealth of experience of a wide range of implant solutions
- Specialist in oral surgery? for veneers | local Hertfordshire practice
- We see over 10,000 patients a year
- We treat more anxious and phobic patients in Hertfordshire that other practices
- We have a 5 Star rating on trust pilot & Google+