implants: Be inspired
At Perfect Practices patients often tell us "why did I not have this done sooner?"
Hi, my name's Dr. Francisco Marques dos Santos and I've been with The Perfect Practices (TPS) for over 5 years. I offer implants, periodontic treatments and multiple implant surgical placements.
If you are affected by your missing teeth, or have 'gum disease / discolouration' or other symptoms where dentures can help, I can make a diagnosis and then suggest the correct and state of the art dental treatments for partial dentures.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'brilliant' or 'remarkable'.
Our dental clinicians and orthodontists are on hand to clarify any problem or query you may have about teeth implants.We are highly experienced dentists who routinely undertake implants for new patients in Oaklands.
I always ask new clients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile, is for health reasons or self confidence etc?
- How long have they been like this?
- Is there anything that is preventing you from going ahead? What has stopped you in the past?
- What type of smile are you looking for? Do you have anyone/celeb in mind?
- Would it be useful to cost the work and include finance?
"I love my new smile. Helped me regarding my phobia of dentists. Really friendly staff in Hertfordshire. " More.
Luis Webb, 19-Jul-18 (Woodside Hertfordshire)
1000s of registered patients and new private clients have been choosing The Perfect Practices Dental Group for dentures for over a quarter of century. new private dental patients come from Oaklands, Hardy's Green and Elmstead AL6. Call 01992 878 030.