braces and aligners: Give it a try!
At The Perfect Practices patients often tell us "why did I not get my teeth fixed earlier"
My name is Dr David Nolte and I am a fully qualified dentists. I am responsible for new patients wanting braces and aligners.
If you are stressed by your enamel degradation, or have 'narrow smile' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can make a diagnosis and then suggest the appropriate and the latest full dentures (acrylic) for veneers or whitening.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'staggering' or 'sensational'.
Dental veneers: These super thin dental prosthetics, roughly the thickness of an egg shell, are placed on the teeth surfaces to act as a facade, masking flaws like chips, stains, or small gaps creating a more uniform healthy appearance that looks completely natural. Read more.
Free initial consultation
I always ask new customers come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why (not)?
- Why now?
- What changes would you like to see?
- Do I agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Would it be useful to have transparent prices?
Literally 1000s of dental patients and new private dental clients have been choosing Perfect Practices Dental Group for veneers since 1993. new private patients come from Pin Green, Tilsworth and Brentford SG1. Call 01992 878 030.
We offer 5 star reviewed lingual fixed braces
We are often asked to fix poor cosmetic work that has not worked as the patient hoped
5 reasons why new private clients come to The Perfect Practices (TPS)
- Providing specialist braces and aligners & orthodontic treatments
- Full range of braces and aligners dental treatments and services for the whole family
- Free smile assessment for braces and aligners
- High appointment availability - fast track no wait appointments
- Our Clinic has been running for over 25 years / thousands of happy patients / established
- The Perfect Practices Dental Group also offer bespoke smile makeovers and facial aesthetic treatments like dermal fillers