veneers: Indulge yourself
The number one thing we hear from our patients near Poplars is "thank goodness I can smile again"
Hi my name is Dr Natalie Frendo-Cumbo, I am responsible for veneers courses of treatment here at The Perfect Practices.
If you are feeling a little insecure about your crooked teeth, or have 'crowded teeth' or other symptoms where fix gaps in teeth solutions can help, I can make a diagnosis and then suggest the very best and the most modern course of treatments for fix gaps in teeth treatments.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'surprising' or 'spectacular'.
Are you considering a new dentist? Our dentists and periodontists are on hand to answer any problem or query you may have about full teeth veneers.We are highly experienced dentists who routinely undertake veneers for new clients in Poplars.
Free first appointment
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why?
- Any family history of this?
- What are your expectations?
- Do I agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Would it be useful to ensure the work is affordable?
1000s of private patients and new dental clients have been choosing The Perfect Practices (TPS) for fix gaps in teeth solutions for decades. 16-Dec-16 Poplars, Ludgershall and Kempston SG2. Call 01992 878 030.
Why our practice: choose an appointment that is convenient for you
Worried about finding the right dentist near Poplars? At the Perfect Practices we have 9 clinics and 11 dentists
5 reasons why new private clients come to The Perfect Practices Dental Group
- Free aftercare for veneers
- Late evenings & Saturday appointments available
- Use state-of-the-art technology to achieve advanced veneers / dental techniques | local Hertfordshire practice
- We have hundreds of repeat clients
- Perfect Practices Dental Group has been inspected by the CQC (Care and Quality Commission), the independent regulator of all health and dental services in England
- We have been reviewed in the Daily Mail, Tatler and the Times
Seeing a local dental professional or hygienist for fix gaps in teeth solutions or other dental work (including implants, single or multiple is really easy.
Your dentist will embarrassed by your treatment and prices. Please ask for dental special offers and promos for veneers.