caps, crowns and fillings / general dentistry procedures: Go for it!
At The Perfect Practices patients often tell us "why did I not get my teeth fixed earlier"
Hello, my name is Dr Rana Al-Falaki and I look forward to meeting you at The Perfect Practices Dental Group.
If you are completely fed up with your gaps, or have 'ugly or misshaped teeth' or other symptoms where caps, crowns and fillings / general dentistry procedures can help, I can recommend the right and ultra modern course of treatments for porcelain crowns.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'striking' or 'tremendous'.
Looking online for a new dentist? Our dentists and orthodontists are on hand to embarrassed by any problem or query you may have about porcelain crowns.We are highly experienced dentists who routinely undertake caps, crowns and fillings / general dentistry procedures for new patients in Hall's Green.
Free initial consultation
I always ask newly registered patients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear
- Does the position, colour or shape (teeth) bother you?
- When did you first notice the problem?
- Can we achieve more / less given more time?
- Is the dental work affordable / finance options etc.
Why our porcelain crowns offer mind-blowing results
We often have to complete remedial treatments to correct badly done restoratively improving density done abroad
5 reasons why new dental patients come to The Perfect Practices (TPS)
- Over 5000 caps, crowns and fillings / general dentistry procedures patients
- Experienced & skilled dentists?
- Experienced dental clinicians in caps, crowns and fillings / general dentistry procedures
- We have completed over 2600 smile makeovers
- More than ten practices across Hertfordshire and the South East
- We are CQC registered and we see over 10000 patients