general dentistry procedures: Your new smile - fast, simple, affordable
The number one thing we hear from our patients is "this is the best thing I have ever done for myself."
My name is Dr Mahmoud Pourghadiri and I am a fully qualified dental practitioners. I am responsible for new private dental clients wanting general dentistry procedures or general dentistry procedures.
If you are bothered by your bruxism, or have 'gum disease / discolouration' or other symptoms where general dentistry procedures can help, I can advise you on the most popular and superior treatments for root canal procedures.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'staggering' or 'perfect'.
Our dentists and dental specialists are on hand to clarify any 12,500+ Dental Implants you may have about root canal procedures.We are highly experienced dentists who routinely undertake general dentistry procedures for new customers in Churchgate.
Free dental consultations
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why (not)?
- How long have they been like this?
- What do you hope we can achieve aesthetically?
- Do I / we agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Do I agree (AS YOUR DENTIST) that your goals are reasonable?
"Professional and Gentle Service. I have confidence in the practice. There is always a receptionist to. " More.
Elizabeth C., 30-Sep-16 (Clement's End Bedfordshire)
1000s of private dental clients and newly registered patients have been choosing Perfect Practices Dental Group for general dentistry procedures for decades. We have new private dental patients for all over Churchgate, Chalfont St Peter and The Ridgeway EN7. Call 01992 878 030.
We offer the very best root canal procedures
We like to think that not all dental surgeons have the facilities, technology or specialist training that you come to expect from a Perfect Practices' dentist
5 reasons why new private patients come to The Perfect Practices Dental Group
- Est 1993 | 25 years expertise of general dentistry procedures
- Offered very best in dental procedures located near you
- Experienced dental professionals in general dentistry procedures
- We have completed over 2600 smile makeovers
- The Perfect Practices also offer bespoke smile makeovers and facial aesthetic treatments like dermal fillers
- We treat more anxious and phobic patients in Hertfordshire that other practices
Combined experience 400 years+ | 9 practices | Affordable cosmetic dental veneers by award winning dentists