implants: Your smile - For that Wow Factor You Always Wanted
Hertfordshire patients tell us "the results are simply amazing."
Welcome to The Perfect Practices, my name is Dr David Nolte and I'm one of the resident dentists here.
If you are affected by your missing teeth, or have 'gum disease (periodontitis)' or other symptoms where implants can help, I can make a diagnosis and then suggest the most popular and the most modern and up to date full dentures (acrylic) for dental implants.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'epic' or 'life-changing'.
Browsing Google for implants? Have missing teeth? From single tooth to full mouth implants dental implants are your permanent solution. Our dental surgeons and orthodontists are on hand to outline and clarify any question you may have about dental implants in a day
Comprehensive Complete Implant Care Plan: St Ippollyts
We offer the most comprehensive dental assessments in the world for all dental implants.
The thorough approach of our dedicated implant team is proof of our commitment to creating the best smiles possible for our clients.
We use our years of experience along with the latest technology to formulate a customised treatment plan for you. An implant is an artificial tooth root that is placed into your jaw to hold a replacement tooth or bridge firmly in place. The tooth colour is matched to your existing teeth. Our results look completely natural
Free no hassle consultation
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile, is for health reasons or self confidence etc?
- On a scale of 1-10 where are your teeth now? Why do you think that is?
- What do you hope we can achieve cosmetically?
- Do I agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Is the dental work affordable / finance options etc.
"Amazing experience. Staff are very polite and friendly making it a comfortable atmosphere. I found the dentist at Brookwood. " More.
Chloe H., 22-Jan-18 (Upper Sundon Bedfordshire)
Why our practice? Book an appointment, it is free and we have a simple online booking system
Please note are fees are highly competitive and are regularly checked again other Hertfordshire dental practices near St Ippollyts . We have hundreds of repeat clients
5 reasons why new dental patients come to The Perfect Practices Dental Group
- Specialist in oral surgery? for implants | local Hertfordshire practice
- Dental veneers | a beautiful custom solution | transform your smile
- Our talented dental team are always here to help new registered patients with implants
- We have created an ambience of relaxation and well-being
- We have a passion for excellence
- Perfect Practices Dental Group has appointments in the Morning, Afternoon and Evening
Seeing a local dental professional or hygienist for implants or other oral or dental treatments is really easy.
Your dentist will embarrassed by your treatment and prices. Please ask for offers and promotions.