76% of women aged 18-45 surveyed wanted whiter teeth
Hertfordshire patients tell us "thank goodness I can smile again"
Welcome to The Perfect Practices, my name is Dr Paul Abrahams and I'm one of the resident dentists here.
If you are suffering with your enamel erosion, or have 'gaps' or other symptoms where smile makeovers can help, I can advise you on the appropriate and most progressive full dentures (acrylic) for smile improvement procedures.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'remarkable' or 'excellent'.
Are you after smile makeover? Our dental practitioners and orthodontists are on hand to outline and clarify any question not matter what it is you may have about dental veneers processes. Smile makeovers sounds very Hollywood but they aren't. It is a way of ensuring that your cosmetic dentistry is correctly planned and that your time, budget and dental appointments all give you the very best chance of resulting in the exact look you were planning. Book appointment.
Designing a Smile Makeover - Choosing the Right Treatments
The team at our independent practice can design a smile makeover that will transform your appearance - and possibly the your quality of your life.
We design our treatment plans around each individual's needs, and no two smile makeovers are the same. This commitment to personalised treatment allows us to deliver superb results. Smile makeovers incorporate new technology that can create a real future smile that you can even try out!
Free first consultation
I always ask new private dental clients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile, is for health reasons or self confidence etc?
- On a scale of 1-10 where do you want your teeth to be?
- When did you first notice the problem?
- Do I agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Would it be useful to ensure the work is affordable?
Literally 1000s of clients and new clients have been choosing The Perfect Practices (TPS) for smile makeovers for over 25 years. We cover all of Tonwell, Lemsford and Great Chesterford SG12. Call 01992 878 030.
Why our practice? Book now, there is no charge for your first appointment
Not all dentist work results are prefect. We often have to complete remedial treatments to correct inferior correctively improving density. We are CQC registered and we see over 50000 patients per annum
5 reasons why new private dental patients come to Perfect Practices Dental Group
- Professional yet affordable dental care for veneers | local Hertfordshire practice
- Express 3 day veneers
- veneers | 0% finance buy now, pay later?
- Our Clinic has been running for over 25 years / thousands of happy patients / established
- Our senior dentist was President of the (British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (BACD)
- We have a 5 Star rating on trust pilot & Google+