braces and aligners: Beautiful. Colourful. You
The number one thing we hear from our customers near Watford is "why have I lived with this problem for so long"
Hi my name is Dr Maria Kalkani I work with patients who require various braces and aligners or other similar courses of treatment.
If you are stressed by your sensitive teeth, or have 'misaligned teeth' or other symptoms where general dentistry procedures can help, I can diagnose your dental issues and suggest the right and the most advanced dental procedures for root canal treatments.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'colossal' or 'remarkable'.
Our dental practitioners and hygienists are on hand to inform or clarify any question not matter what it is you may have about clear aligners.We are highly experienced dentists who routinely undertake braces and aligners for new customers in Watford.
Free initial examination
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear
- Do you have a time scale in which you would like this treatment done by? Eg. Wedding/special event
- What are your expectations?
- Do I agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Is the dental work affordable / finance options etc.
"Bad first impression. Professional and friendly service. Restored my faith in dentists. " More.
Kirsty Harrison, 22-Jan-18 (Chesham Bois Buckinghamshire)
1000s of registered patients and new private clients have been choosing smile enhancing for general dentistry procedures for over 25 years. Patients often come from Watford, Hatch and Chalk End WD17. Call 01992 878 030.
We offer media awarded standards braces and aligners
Please remember not all dentists have in house specialists
5 reasons why newly registered patients come to Perfect Practices Dental Group
- Free aftercare for braces and aligners
- Free initial consultation for clear aligners
- braces and aligners | 0% finance buy now, pay later?
- We are certified and CQC registered
- We have created an ambience of relaxation and well-being
- We treat more anxious and phobic patients in Hertfordshire that other practices
We are one of Hertfordshire's leading dentists with 10 local practices and with literally hundreds of fantastic private customers who already have root canal treatments with eye-opening results.
Seeing a local dentist or orthodontist for general dentistry procedures or other dental work is really easy.
Your dentist will embarrassed by your treatment and prices. Please ask for offers and promotions etc.