braces and aligners: Beautiful. Colourful. You
Hertfordshire patients tell us "why did I not have braces and aligners sooner"
Hi my name is Dr Gurs Sehmi, I am a braces and aligners full dentures (acrylic) Dr Bhavna Doshi.
If you are fed up with your stained or discoloured teeth, or have 'gum disease (periodontitis)' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can diagnose your dental issues and suggest the right and exceptional procedures for permanent porcelain veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'awesome' or 'unique'.
Dental veneers: These super thin dental prosthetics, roughly the thickness of an egg shell, are placed on the teeth surfaces to act as a facade, masking flaws like chips, stains, or small gaps creating a more uniform healthy appearance that looks completely natural. Read more.
Free first appointment
I always ask new customers come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why?
- On a scale of 1-10 where are your teeth now? Why do you think that is?
- Is there anything that is preventing you from going ahead? What has stopped you in the past?
- Do I agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Is the dental work affordable / finance options etc.
We offer brilliant braces and aligners
We like to think that not all dentists are the same.
5 reasons why new registered patients come to Perfect Practices Dental Group
- Over 5000 braces and aligners patients
- Latest porcelain veneers from £1584 pcm
- braces and aligners: Advanced / full x-rays included
- The Perfect Practices (nr Welwyn) has appointments in the Morning, Afternoon and Evening
- We have more dedicated specialists in each area of dentistry than other practices within Hertfordshire
- All of our practices have the very latest innovation and technology as standard