You might be missing out
At The Perfect Practices patients often tell us "That our results are amazing"
Welcome to The Perfect Practices Dental Group, my name is Dr Noushin Attari and I offer patients a range of treatments including bridges. I work at our London practices.
If you are worry about your gummy smile, or have 'Wisdom Teeth' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can recommend the very best and exceptional course of treatments for bespoke veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'jaw dropping' or 'epic'.
are you searching Google to to book having ceramic or Lumineers veneers, is that right? Our dentists and dental specialists are on hand to inform or clarify any 12,500+ Dental Implants you may have about dental caps.
How long do veneers take?
Every case is slightly different but as a guide smile makeovers using veneers can take as little as two to three appointments close to Abbey Wood over a two week period. Colour matching is imperative to give a natural look. Book online.
However, if you have an event to attend, or need them earlier, we can liaise with our laboratory to get your smile with us sooner.
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why (not)?
- Does the position, colour or shape (teeth) bother you?
- When did you first notice the problem?
- Can we achieve more / less given more time?
- Would it be useful to have transparent prices?
"Excellent service at Perfect Smile. remarkable dental care and a very efficient and professional practice. I have only positive experiences. " More.
Kimberley George, 15-Jan-18 (Chalk End Essex)
1000s of patients and new private patients have been choosing smile enhancing for veneers since 1993. We are currently taking on new private dental patients from Abbey Wood, Northwood and Chelsfield SE2. Call 020 3432 3210.
Why our practice: choose an appointment that is convenient for you
We like to think that not all dental clinicians are the same.
5 reasons why new private customers come to Perfect Practices
- Quality & friendly care for dental caps and all caps, crowns and general dentistry procedures
- Painless veneers
- Experienced dental surgeons in caps, crowns and general dentistry procedures
- Perfect Practices Dental Group has appointments in the Morning, Afternoon and Evening
- We have created an ambience of relaxation and well-being
- We have hundreds of repeat clients
We are one of London's leading dentists with 10 local practices and with literally hundreds of satisfied registered patients who already have bespoke veneers with tremendous results.
Seeing a local dental specialist or periodontist for veneers or other dental work (including oral hygiene appointments is really easy.
Your dentist will clarify your treatment and prices. Please ask for promotions, discounts and special offer for caps, crowns and general dentistry procedures.