You need to change how you feel about your teeth
At The Perfect Practices patients often tell us "why did I wait so long for veneers?"
Hi, my name's Dr Sheila Nguyen and I've been with The Perfect Practices (nr Alperton) for over 5 years. I offer veneers, routine examinations and periodontic treatments.
If you are feeling a little insecure about your gaps in front teeth, or have 'sensitive teeth' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can diagnose your dental issues and suggest the correct and ultra modern full dentures (acrylic) for temporary veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'really very good' or 'spectacular'.
Dental veneers: These super thin dental prosthetics, roughly the thickness of an egg shell, are placed on the teeth surfaces to act as a facade, masking flaws like chips, stains, or small gaps creating a more uniform healthy appearance that looks completely natural. Read more.
Free first appointment
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why (not)?
- Have you looked into any possible treatments that you think you might like?
- What are your expectations?
- Do I agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Would it be useful to have transparent prices?
"Now I finally have the smile I've always wanted. Feel comfortable with my dental specialist,. The dentists are lovely. " More.
Kelly Barker, 19-Jun-17 (Avery Hill London)
"One smile can start a friendship"
1000s of private clients and new private clients have been choosing The Perfect Practices Dental Group for veneers since 1993. Patients often come from Alperton, Bexleyheath and Shipton HA0. Call 020 3432 3210.
Why our practice: choose an appointment that is convenient for you
We like to think that not all dental specialists are the same.
5 reasons why new registered patients come to Perfect Practices Dental Group
- Use state-of-the-art technology to achieve advanced veneers / dental techniques | local London practice
- 24hr response rate replacement veneers
- Super fast appointments, book online
- Our Clinic has been running for over 25 years / thousands of happy patients / established
- High appointment availability - fast track no wait appointments
- We are CQC registered and we see over 10000 patients
We are one of London's leading dentists with 10 local practices and with literally hundreds of fantastic clients who already have temporary veneers with surprising results.
Seeing a local Dr Bhavna Doshi or orthodontist for veneers or other dental treatments is really easy.
Your dentist will outline and clarify your treatment and prices. Please ask for offers and promotions etc.