veneers: Be inspired
We often hear from new private customers "why did I not have this done sooner?"
Hello, I'm Dr Zaki Kanaan and I perform the following treatments at The Perfect Practices: veneers, partial denture (acrylic) and removable prosthetics like dentures.
If you are really fed up with your overbite, or have 'chipped teeth' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can make a diagnosis and then suggest the most popular and the most advanced dental procedures for enamel veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'striking' or 'unique'.
Dental veneers: These super thin dental prosthetics, roughly the thickness of an egg shell, are placed on the teeth surfaces to act as a facade, masking flaws like chips, stains, or small gaps creating a more uniform healthy appearance that looks completely natural. Read more.
Free first consultation
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear
- On a scale of 1-10 where are your teeth now? Why do you think that is?
- What changes would you like to see?
- Do I / we agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Do I agree (AS YOUR DENTIST) that your goals are reasonable?
"Great practice. Had a fantastic experience here, everyone is so welcoming and made me feel very comfortable! Thank you to Sam, Aimee and the rest of the team, very happy with my smile now and find myself smiling a lot more because of it!. Only joined up October 2016 but. " More.
Ben Mitchell, 08-Aug-18 (Stapleford Abbotts Essex)
1000s of private clients and new private patients have been choosing The Perfect Practices (nr Anerley) for veneers . We treat new dental patients from Anerley, Derry Downs and Weir SE20. Call 020 3432 3210.
We offer 5 star reviewed gingival veneers
Not all dentist work results are prefect. We often have to complete remedial treatments to correct poor or shoddy reshaping and contouring density. We are CQC registered and we see over 50000 patients per annum
5 reasons why new private dental patients come to smile enhancing
- Patient satisfaction assured? for veneers | local London practice
- Dental braces from £1,500 | now with digital oral scan?
- Use state-of-the-art technology to achieve advanced veneers / dental techniques
- We have a 5 Star rating on trust pilot & Google+
- Perfect Practices Dental Group also offer bespoke smile makeovers and facial aesthetic treatments like dermal fillers
- We have been on both the BBC and Channel 4