braces and aligners: Your new smile - fast, simple, affordable
We often hear from new patients "why have I lived with this problem for so long"
My name is Dr. Miriam Molins and I am a fully qualified dental surgeons. I am responsible for new private dental patients wanting braces and aligners.
If you are feeling a little insecure about your gaps in front teeth, or have 'gummy smile' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can offer you the appropriate and the latest and most up to date full dentures (acrylic) for smile veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'unbelievable' or 'phenomenal'.
Dental veneers: These super thin dental prosthetics, roughly the thickness of an egg shell, are placed on the teeth surfaces to act as a facade, masking flaws like chips, stains, or small gaps creating a more uniform healthy appearance that looks completely natural. Read more.
Free personalised consultation
I always ask newly registered patients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why?
- Any family history of this?
- Do you have a budget in mind?
- Can we achieve more / less given more time?
- Do I agree (AS YOUR DENTIST) that your goals are reasonable?
Why our practice? Book an appointment, it is free and we have a simple online booking system
Are you looking to have braces and aligners? cosmetic dentistry is a highly skilled professional and not all dentists offer the same level range of services you will find at Perfect Practices
5 reasons why new private customers come to The Perfect Practices (nr Cheam)
- braces and aligners | 0% finance buy now, pay later? | local London practice
- Smile with confidence | Recommended for invisalign treatments
- Professional yet affordable dental care for braces and aligners | local London practice
- We have been on both the BBC and Channel 4
- More than ten practices across London and the South East
- Perfect Practices Dental Group has been inspected by the CQC (Care and Quality Commission), the independent regulator of all health and dental services in England