braces and aligners: There really is no such thing as natural beauty
In London patient feedback is often "why did I wait so long for braces and aligners?"
Hi, my name's Dr. Dipa Patel and I've been with smile enhancing for over 5 years. I offer braces and aligners, posterior crowns (metal only) and teeth straightening.
If you are upset by your gums, or have 'overbite' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can diagnose your dental issues and suggest the correct and the most modern courses of treatment for gingival veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'unbelievable' or 'unforgettable'.
Dental veneers: These super thin dental prosthetics, roughly the thickness of an egg shell, are placed on the teeth surfaces to act as a facade, masking flaws like chips, stains, or small gaps creating a more uniform healthy appearance that looks completely natural. Read more.
Free dental consultations
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why (not)?
- How long have they been like this?
- What are you trying to achieve with your teeth?
- What type of smile are you looking for? Do you have anyone/celeb in mind?
- Do I agree (AS YOUR DENTIST) that your goals are reasonable?