veneers: Go for it!
London patients tell us "why have I lived with this problem for so long"
Welcome to The Perfect Practices (TPS), my name is Dr. Francisco Marques dos Santos and I'm one of the resident dental specialists here.
If you are suffering with your gaps in front teeth, or have 'smile' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can offer you the very best and the latest and most up to date dental procedures for cosmetic teeth.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'jaw dropping' or 'life-changing'.
Want more information to to enquiry after having Lumineers or porcelain veneers, is that right? Our dentists and treatment coordinators are on hand to explain any 12,500+ Dental Implants you may have about cosmetic teeth.
How long do veneers take?
Every case is slightly different but as a guide smile makeovers using veneers can take as little as two to three appointments close to TW8 over a two week period. Colour matching is imperative to give a natural look. Book online.
However, if you have an event to attend, or need them earlier, we can liaise with our laboratory to get your smile with us sooner.
Free expert consultation
I always ask new private dental patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why (not)?
- Any family history of this?
- Do you have a budget in mind?
- What type of smile are you looking for? Do you have anyone/celeb in mind?
- Do I agree (AS YOUR DENTIST) that your goals are reasonable?
"Smiling is definitely one of the best beauty remedies"
50,000+ pa of dental patients and new private dental clients have been choosing The Perfect Practices Dental Group for veneers since 1993. We cover all of TW8, Eaton Bray and Herring's Green Brentford End. Call 020 3432 3210.
Why our practice? Book now, there is no charge for your first appointment
We like to think that not all dental professionals have the facilities, technology or specialist training that you come to expect from a Perfect Practices' dentist
5 reasons why new dental patients come to Perfect Practices
- 1000s of happy veneers patients | 7k implants placed
- Our implant surgeons have a wealth of experience of a wide range of implant solutions
- State of the art facility for veneers | local London practice
- The Perfect Practices has appointments in the Morning, Afternoon and Evening
- Our Clinic has been running for over 25 years / thousands of happy patients / established
- Our senior dentist was President of the (British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (BACD)