periodontal treatments: Because you need time for yourself
The number one thing we hear from our dental clients near Crayford is "why did I wait so long for periodontal treatments?"
My name is Dr Rana Al-Falaki. I work at our London and [county] practices. I am a fully qualified dental specialist. I am responsible for newly registered patients wanting periodontal treatments or other similar treatments.
If you are feeling a little insecure about your gums, or have 'yellow or stained teeth' or other symptoms where periodontal treatments can help, I can advise you on the appropriate and the most modern and up to date procedures for gum disease solutions.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'wondrous' or 'fabulous'.
Maybe you are now considering gum disease solutions? in Crayford
The health of your gums is extremely important, as they provide a foundation and structure for your teeth and can also affect cosmetic treatment such as getting veneers
If the gums are decayed or compromised, and left untreated, tooth decay and tooth loss can result.
We are able to provide our private dental patients with brilliant long term results, non-surgically. Many of our patients from Crayford have completely eliminated periodontal disease from their mouth. Have beautifully healthy teeth and gums with fresh breath; letting you to socialise with confidence again.
Free initial consultation
I always ask new dental clients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile, is for health reasons or self confidence etc?
- How long have you wanted to do this?
- What changes would you like to see?
- Do I / we agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Would it be useful to cost the work and include finance?
"Fabulous results. Because the overall care is very good if it does seem rather expensive. I found the dentist at Brookwood. " More.
Mary Thomas, 13-Jul-18 (Snailswell Hertfordshire)
"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight"
Literally 1000s of patients and new patients have been choosing The Perfect Practices (nr Crayford) for periodontal treatments for decades. Patients often come from Crayford, Hoggeston and Little Thurrock DA1. Call 020 3432 3210.
We offer superior private periodontics
Please note are fees are highly competitive and are regularly checked again other London dental practices near Crayford . We see over 10,000 patients a year
5 reasons why new private clients come to The Perfect Practices
- Open evenings & weekends for periodontal treatments
- Personal treatment plan
- High quality caring approach for periodontal treatments
- Our Clinic has been running for over 25 years / thousands of happy patients / established
- We have more dedicated specialists in each area of dentistry than other practices within London
- We are certified and CQC registered