periodontal treatments: Your new smile - fast, simple, affordable. Buy gum disease solutions
In London patient feedback is often "why did I wait so long for periodontal treatments?"
Hi my name is Dr Kayur Patel, I am responsible for periodontal treatments full dentures (acrylic) here at The Perfect Practices Dental Group.
If you are worried by your current smile, or have 'stained teeth' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can diagnose your dental issues and suggest the appropriate and the latest and most up to date procedures for fitted veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'stunning' or 'epic'.
Dental veneers: These super thin dental prosthetics, roughly the thickness of an egg shell, are placed on the teeth surfaces to act as a facade, masking flaws like chips, stains, or small gaps creating a more uniform healthy appearance that looks completely natural. Read more.
Free first consultation
I always ask new registered patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile, is for health reasons or self confidence etc?
- Have you wanted to correct your teeth/smile for a long time
- When did you first notice the problem?
- Do I need to lower / raise your expectations?
- Would it be useful to ensure the work is affordable?
We offer superior gum disease solutions
reshaping and contouring dental work
5 reasons why newly registered patients come to The Perfect Practices
- Same day treatment for periodontal treatments | local London practice
- Our implant surgeons have a wealth of experience of a wide range of implant solutions
- Patient satisfaction assured? for periodontal treatments | local London practice
- More than ten practices across London and the South East
- Highly trained team - best cosmetic dentists in London
- Perfect Practices Dental Group has appointments in the Morning, Afternoon and Evening