Give it a try!
In London patient feedback is often "why did I not have this done sooner?"
Hi my name is Dr Sarah Good and I've been working at The Perfect Practices (nr Elm Park) for many years offering patients help and advice on braces and aligners courses of treatment.
If you are stressed by your sensitive teeth, or have 'enamel erosion' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can make a diagnosis and then suggest the appropriate and most progressive dental procedures for cosmetic teeth veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'life-changing' or 'tremendous'.
do you want to to find out more about having Emax or temporary veneers, is that right? Our dental professionals and hygienists are on hand to inform or clarify any question you may have about retainers.
How long do veneers take?
Every case is slightly different but as a guide smile makeovers using veneers can take as little as two to three appointments close to Elm Park over a two week period. Colour matching is imperative to give a natural look. Book online.
However, if you have an event to attend, or need them earlier, we can liaise with our laboratory to get your smile with us sooner.
Free initial examination
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why?
- Do you have a time scale in which you would like this treatment done by? Eg. Wedding/special event
- Is there anything that is preventing you from going ahead? What has stopped you in the past?
- Can we achieve more / less given more time?
- Would it be useful to cost the work and include finance?
"Great people and excellent dental care. Very professional and efficient dental practice. Excellent care for a good price with The Perfect Practices. " More.
Millie Brown, 02-Apr-18 (Billericay Essex)
1000s of private dental patients and newly registered patients have been choosing The Perfect Practices Dental Group for veneers since 1993. We have new private patients for all over Elm Park, High Roding and Marylebone RM12. Call 020 3432 3210.
Why our retainers offer fabulous results
Patients near Elm Park have asked us to fix poor corrective work that has not stood the test of time
5 reasons why new private dental patients come to Perfect Practices
- Quality & friendly care for retainers and all braces and aligners
- Offered very best in dental procedures located near you
- State of the art facility for braces and aligners
- We have been on both the BBC and Channel 4
- We have a 5 Star rating on trust pilot & Google+
- Our senior dentist was President of the (British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (BACD)
Seeing a local dentist or hygienist for veneers or other oral or dental treatments is really easy.
Your dentist will clarify your treatment and prices. Please ask for offers and promotions.