We are a fully insured businesses with at least £2M public liability insurance We have technicians who are based within a 30 minute drive of DA16.
Are you searching for immediate pest eradication
Local technicians in DA16 - we have 10 Pest Control London technicians available to carry out your pest control in London
rapid Dependable Pest Control Services, Treatment and Prevention – 24/7 Emergency Pest Services
Our devoted and dependable team are professionals in dealing with pests, including:
With Pest Exterminators, a trusted pest controller will visit your property and analyse the extent of your insect and pest infestation. They’ll then provide you with a free quote and expert advice, before carrying out the pest control treatment.
fast 24 Hour Emergency Callout – Guaranteed 100% Removal
Don’t let Ants, Insects or Moles overrun your flat. We understand the stress pests can cause, which is why we’re here to remove them the same-day you get in touch with us on.
- You can schedule a visit on the same day for emergency treatment. Appointments on weekends, evenings and Bank holidays can also be arranged.
- Your fly eradication specialist can perform a discreet service.
- All technicians are health and safety-aware and our services comply with COSHH (Control of Substance Hazardous to Health) regulations.
- Residential and Commercial Pest Control Services
- household pest control: free, Non-Obligation Pest Control Quotes Available
- British Pest Control Association Member
Speak to us on 0800 772 3262 and a member of our dedicated team will visit your home within 24 hours.
> Click here for more on controlling pests.
HOW DOES IT WORK
How Our Award-Winning Three-Part Pest Removal Service Works
Put an end to any pests infestation. Here is how it is done. At PEST EXTERMINATORS London, our team of experts follow and carry out an effective service that delivers a 93% success rate on our first visit.
- Step 1. Will visit your house or house within 24 hours. A member of our experienced team will check the property for signs and areas for pests. They'll explain the work needed to dispatch the pests and clear your infected property.
- Step 2. Your exterminator will remove any current traces of the pests, and begin to treat the invaded area using safe treatment methods. If needed, traps will be placed around the property too.
- Step 3. We'll schedule another appointment to revisit your property. We'll determine the current situation and clear any dead pests. Afterwards, trapping measures will be put in place, blocking any identified accessible entry points. This will stop further intrusion.
PEL is available 24/7 and we'll make sure you're left pleased with our efficient pest service. We're here to leave your property pests-free.
Prices and costs
All our charges covers the necessary three visits to your property or house. This includes all treatment methods and all chemicals, traps, baits etc. It also includes clearing and removing all dead pests.
What can affect the price is the type of pest, size of infestation, type of treatment, size of property and number of treatments.
Price examples are for up to the size of a four bed home:
Rats £240.00 + vat | Mice £220.00 + vat |Bed Bugs £280.00 + vat |Cockroaches £260.00 + vat | Fleas £220.00 + vat | Squirrels £240.00 + vat | Moths £320.00 + vat | Ants £230.00 + vat.
Tom is friendly and committed in all manner from his personality to his honest advice and recommendations on all 3 visits at solving my pests problem. For now it seems the issue has been resolved and if their great service is required again, I know who to call! Zoe, February, Hayes End, Type of Pest: cockroaches
FIND OUT MORECall us on 0800 772 3262 or book a pest controller here, and a member of our highly trained team will visit your home or home within hours.
Call Your Local Pest Control Company Today For A Fast & Discreet Service.
We also offer commercial contracts to estate agents and schools for pest eradication in Falconwood, Hackney and Child's Hill. Pest Exterminators London carries out regular reviews of the COSHH Regulations 2002 and ensures all our documentation is current.