You need to do something about your teeth and now is your chance
We often hear from new private patients "why did I wait so long for braces and aligners?"
My name is Dr. Dipa Patel and I am a fully qualified dentists. I am responsible for new private customers wanting braces and aligners or braces and aligners.
If you are stressed by your teeth in general, or have 'big teeth' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can diagnose your dental issues and suggest the correct and most progressive course of treatments for enamel veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'life-changing' or 'unforgettable'.
Dental veneers: These super thin dental prosthetics, roughly the thickness of an egg shell, are placed on the teeth surfaces to act as a facade, masking flaws like chips, stains, or small gaps creating a more uniform healthy appearance that looks completely natural. Read more.
Free first consultation
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why?
- Why now?
- What changes would you like to see?
- Do I need to lower / raise your expectations?
- Would it be useful to have transparent prices?
"Relaxing, helpful and professional. Comfortable setting with highly attentive, approachable, professional staff. Always friendly. " More.
Evan Rogers, 02-Apr-18 (Medmenham Buckinghamshire)
Why our practice? Book an appointment, it is free and we have a simple online booking system
We like to think that not all dental professionals are the same.
5 reasons why new dental patients come to The Perfect Practices (nr Fulham)
- Patient satisfaction assured? for braces and aligners | local London practice
- Implant dentist | modern implant technology?
- State of the art facility for braces and aligners
- We have a passion for excellence
- We have completed over 2600 smile makeovers
- We have created an ambience of relaxation and well-being
Seeing a local dentist or hygienist for veneers or other dental work is really easy.
Your dentist will explain your treatment and prices. Please ask for new patient discounts and offers for braces and aligners.