implants: Kiss your old smile goodbye!
The number one thing we hear from our private customers is "why did I wait so long for implants?"
My name is Dr. Francisco Marques dos Santos and I am a fully qualified dentists. I am responsible for new private dental clients wanting implants or implants.
If you are tired of your gaps in teeth (diastema), or have 'crooked teeth' or other symptoms where braces and aligners can help, I can diagnose your dental issues and suggest the correct and state of the art courses of treatment for teeth braces for children.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'eye-opening' or 'unique'.
At The Perfect Practices we provide a variety of aesthetic treatments including a large range of competitively priced braces and aligners. We know that maintaining a healthy mouth and teeth during dental treatment and information about different types of braces is very important.
Adult Orthodontic Braces in HamOur patients tell us that when it comes to straightening their teeth we understand that the most important factors include complete understanding of the process of having braces and seeing the same dentist for all of the course of treatment.
What orthodontic treatment is available? We offer two types of orthodontic treatment: fixed and removable.
- Cfast: Cfast cosmetic tooth alignment system is an advanced fixed brace treatment.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is a clear, removable aligner
I always ask new dental clients come in to meet me first is answer questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the very best results.
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why (not)?
- How long have they been like this?
- Do you have a budget in mind?
- Do I agree that your goals are reasonable?
- Would it be useful to cost the work and include finance?
1000s of dental clients and new patients have been choosing Perfect Practices Dental Group for braces and aligners . We treat newly registered patients from Ham, Lidlington and Norwood New Town TW10. Call 020 3432 3210.
Why you should make an appointment today
We like to think that not all dental professionals are the same.
5 reasons why new clients come to The Perfect Practices (TPS)
- Specialist in oral surgery? for implants | local London practice
- More than 10,000 veneers fitted
- Same day treatment for implants
- We have fitted over 20,000 veneers
- All of our practices have the very latest technology as standard
- We treat more anxious and phobic patients in London that other practices
We are one of London's leading dentists with 10 local practices and with literally hundreds of pleased and happy registered patients who already have teeth braces for children with astounding results.
Seeing a local dentist or hygienist for braces and aligners or other dental work (including periodontic treatments is really easy.
Your dentist will embarrassed by your treatment and prices. Please ask for promotions, discounts and special offer for implants.
"After trying different dental surgeons for ages. Every visit to Perfect Practices I have experienced kindness and professionalism. I have noticed how thorough and dedicated the dental clinicians are here too. I'm pleased with how caring everybody is and it is obvious that the patient always comes first. Highly recommend.. Friendly lovely people. " More.
Emma Williams, 23-Feb-18 (North Watford Bedfordshire)