implants: Your smile - For that Wow Factor You Always Wanted
In London patient feedback is often "why did I wait so long for implants?"
I'm Dr Kuljeet Mehta and I'm here to help you find out more about the amazing treatment options available to improve the appearance of your smile.
If you are upset by your enamel erosion, or have 'crooked teeth' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can recommend the very best and state of the art procedures for front veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'unique' or 'tremendous'.
Dental veneers: These super thin dental prosthetics, roughly the thickness of an egg shell, are placed on the teeth surfaces to act as a facade, masking flaws like chips, stains, or small gaps creating a more uniform healthy appearance that looks completely natural. Read more.
I always ask new private clients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why (not)?
- Why now?
- Do you have a budget in mind?
- What type of smile are you looking for? Do you have anyone/celeb in mind?
- Do I agree (AS YOUR DENTIST) that your goals are reasonable?
"Perfect Smile Studio. At Perfect Practices Studios all the staff make you feel very welcome. Sam and his team are consummate professionals. I had wanted to "get my teeth done" for many years and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Sam 110% for not only his technical ability professionally but also for his generally personable manner throughout the process which gave me the confidence I needed to proceed with the treatment. I cannot fault Perfect Practices Studios. They wholeheartedly deserve their five star rating.. Everyone was nice and professional. " More.
Daisy King, 27-Jul-18 (North Hillingdon London)
Why our practice? Book an appointment, it is free and we have a simple online booking system
We are often asked to fix poor cosmetic work that has not worked as the patient hoped
5 reasons why new dental patients come to The Perfect Practices
- Friendly, local dentist? for implants near Harmondsworth
- Relaxed environment for missing teeth replacements
- State of the art facility for implants | local London practice
- We have completed over 2600 smile makeovers
- More than ten practices across London and the South East
- Our senior dentist was President of the (British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (BACD)
Seeing a local dental professional or orthodontist for veneers or other dental work is really easy.
Your dentist will explain your treatment and prices. Please ask for new patient discounts and offers.