veneers: Your new smile - fast, simple, affordable. Buy composite veneers
The number one thing we hear from our London patients is "why did I not get my teeth fixed earlier"
Hello, I'm Dr. Dipa Patel and I perform the following treatments at smile enhancing: veneers, veneers and implants, single or multiple.
If you are feeling a little insecure about your crowded teeth, or have 'overbite' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can advise you on the right and the most modern and up to date dental treatments for cosmetic teeth.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'wondrous' or 'stunning'.
are you Googling to enquiry about having ceramic or Lumineers veneers, is that right? Our dentists and hygienists are on hand to embarrassed by any 12,500+ Dental Implants you may have about composite veneers.
How long do veneers take?
Every case is slightly different but as a guide smile makeovers using veneers can take as little as two to three appointments close to Harrow over a two week period. Colour matching is imperative to give a natural look. Book online.
However, if you have an event to attend, or need them earlier, we can liaise with our laboratory to get your smile with us sooner.
Free first consultation
I always ask new dental clients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile and why?
- Any family history of this?
- When did you first notice the problem?
- Do I need to lower / raise your expectations?
- Would it be useful to have transparent prices?
Why our practice: choose an appointment that is convenient for you
Please remember not all dental surgeons have in house specialists
5 reasons why new customers come to The Perfect Practices
- Book online super fast appointments
- Free expert consultation for composite veneers
- State of the art facility for veneers | local London practice
- The Perfect Practices (TPS) has been inspected by the CQC (Care and Quality Commission), the independent regulator of all health and dental services in England
- We have a passion for excellence
- High appointment availability - fast track no wait appointments