braces and aligners: Your new smile - For that super Feminine Look You Always Wanted. Buy teeth braces for adults
We often hear from newly registered patients "why did I not have braces and aligners sooner"
Hi my name is Dr Suzie Moore and I've been working at The Perfect Practices (TPS) for many years offering patients help and advice on braces and aligners procedures here at Perfect Practices Dental Group.
If you are worried by your enamel erosion, or have 'crowded teeth' or other symptoms where hygienist treatments can help, I can make a diagnosis and then suggest the appropriate and the latest full dentures (acrylic) for dental hygienists.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'breathtaking' or 'perfect'.
Browsing Google for a new dentist? Our dental practitioners and periodontists are on hand to outline and clarify any 12,500+ Dental Implants you may have about teeth braces for adults.We are highly experienced dentists who routinely undertake braces and aligners for new patients in Hatton.
Free first appointment
I always ask new private customers come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear
- Have you wanted to correct your teeth/smile for a long time
- What are your expectations?
- What type of smile are you looking for? Do you have anyone/celeb in mind?
- Would it be useful to cost the work and include finance?
1000s of patients and new dental clients have been choosing The Perfect Practices (nr Hatton) for hygienist treatments since 1993. We cover all of Hatton, Ashingdon and Bridge Green TW6. Call 020 3432 3210.
We think our braces and aligners are the very best
Patients near Hatton have asked us to fix poor cosmetic work that has not stood the test of time
5 reasons why new private dental clients come to The Perfect Practices
- State of the art facility for braces and aligners
- Implant dentist | modern implant technology?
- Over 5000 braces and aligners patients
- Perfect Practices has been inspected by the CQC (Care and Quality Commission), the independent regulator of all health and dental services in England
- Our Clinic has been running for over 25 years / thousands of happy patients / established
- We have been reviewed in the Daily Mail, Tatler and the Times
Seeing a local Dr Bhavna Doshi or orthodontist for hygienist treatments or other dental treatments is really easy.
Your dentist will inform or clarify your treatment and prices. Please ask for offers and promotions etc.