dental emergency: It's worth a shot!
In London patient feedback is often "why did I not have dental emergency sooner"
Hi my name is Dr Natalie Frendo-Cumbo, I am responsible for dental emergency course of treatments.
If you are Please remember not all dental clinicians offer the same level of surgery as The Perfect Practices or have access to the same technology, knowledge and experience your gums, or have 'periodontal problems' or other symptoms where veneers can help, I can diagnose your dental issues and suggest the appropriate and most progressive dental treatments for teeth ceramic veneers.
Patient feedback tells me that the results are often 'tremendous' or 'breathtaking'.
Dental veneers: These super thin dental prosthetics, roughly the thickness of an egg shell, are placed on the teeth surfaces to act as a facade, masking flaws like chips, stains, or small gaps creating a more uniform healthy appearance that looks completely natural. Read more.
Free first consultation
I always ask new patients come in to meet me first is to ask the following 5 questions.
This allows me to plan and prepare your treatment to give you the best results.
Questions I commonly ask?
- What do you want to change about your teeth or smile, is for health reasons or self confidence etc?
- What have you tried so far? How has that worked?
- Do you have a budget in mind?
- Can we achieve more / less given more time?
- Would it be useful to have transparent prices?
1000s of private customers and newly registered patients have been choosing Perfect Practices for veneers for over 25 years. Our patient registration list has re opened in Hoxton, Terrick and Balham E2. Call 020 3432 3210.
We think our dental emergency are the very best
Are you a dental patient after dental emergency? Please remember not all dentists have been established for 25 years or see over 50,000 patients a year as a group
5 reasons why new private customers come to Perfect Practices Dental Group
- Quality & friendly care for emergency dentistry and all dental emergency
- Dental veneers now £26/month
- 1000s of happy dental emergency patients | 7k implants placed | local London practice
- We have been reviewed in the Daily Mail, Tatler and the Times
- We are CQC registered and we see over 10000 patients
- Highly trained team - best cosmetic dental surgeons in London